Glenwood South Pharmacy and Market is pleased to announce its Grand Opening Friday September 2nd! Owners Tony and Robin Gurley are excited to bring a new and much needed community store to the Glenwood South neighborhood, providing a full service pharmacy and market to residents and the surrounding areas. Glenwood South Pharmacy and Market can’t wait to start serving the community with:
- Full-Service Pharmacy with home delivery
- Coffee & Wine Bar
- Freshly made sandwiches, salads and soups
- Beer cave with a wide variety
- Sports drinks, sodas and juices
- Fresh and locally sourced fruits and vegetables
- Groceries like bread, dairy, meats, frozen foods and canned goods
- Health and beauty aids
- Paper products and household goods
- On-site covered free parking
The 7,000-square-foot store will live on the ground floor of the brand new Gramercy apartment buildings at 401 Glenwood Avenue, at the corner of Glenwood and W. North Street.
“This is exactly what downtown residents say they want and city leaders have been hoping for,” Tony Gurley said. “Our combined pharmacy and market offers a perfect solution for downtown residents and employees who need drinks, snacks, sandwiches and other groceries. We are excited and proud to be pioneers in this area.”
Be sure to follow Glenwood South Pharmacy and Market on all social media channels to stay connected on its official grand opening date (and maybe a little party).